Agents have Corporations permitting them numerous benefits, such as,
deducting business related expenses and of course being self-employed means
setting your own hours and working conditions
- Agents are paid either 60% or 70% of the Total
Profits based on a formula tied to their Total Fiscal
Year Profits (additional information available upon request).
- Each Agent will have his or her own block of P.O. numbers, avoiding
- Agents can work in their own home anywhere in North
America. All they require is a telephone, fax machine
and computer. Furthermore with portable 800 numbers, Agents
can relocate anytime without complications, as the only
address given to suppliers and customers is out
of Longwood, Florida. The head office completes all invoices,
credit approval and office functions, such as, receivables
and payables. This will be our cost, not the Agents.
- We carry receivable insurance on all customers, which is part of our expense,
Agents are not held responsible for any loss due to bankruptcy.
Most Customer Approvals, can be obtained in minutes through our online
services with the Insurance Companies
- Temporary cash advances are available to Agents against their future orders.
- All payments to Agents will be made on a weekly basis upon receipt of payments
from Customer. Agents are responsible only for their direct expenses
( i.e. phone, fax, etc. )
- We cover all administrative expenses, with the exception
of interest on Overdue accounts. The Agent would only
be responsible for their portion of the interest for the
overdue period, which will ONLY begin after 14 days from
delivery ( e.g. if a $20,000.00 sale was delivered on
12/1, the Agent would only be responsible for 60%
of the interest as of 12/16. Interest is calculated at
I% over prime ( if we presume prime is at 5%,
the Agent would be responsible for $1.97 per day
from 12/16, if payment is not received by that date)